Lost or stolen documents

My Form DS-2019 was lost or stolen. What do I do?
Contact HTP @ 404.843.0688, during normal office hours for a replacement. A replacement fee of will apply.

Lost or stolen passport
Contact your home countries embassy or consulate located in the U.S. as they are the only ones that can replace your passport. Your J1 visa cannot be replaced once you have entered the U.S. as the purpose of the visa is only for entry into the U.S. If requested, HTP will issue a support letter confirming your participation in the program. If you lose your original passport with your J1 visa you should carry your photocopied passport with your original visa along with your new passport at all times.

I-94 Arrival and Departure Card
The I-94 card is the document that the Department of Homeland Security uses to determine that participants entered the U.S. legally. Without the card, participants are subject to deportation. Therefore, it is imperative that you apply for a renewal card. Applying for a replacement card takes up to 8 weeks and requires a fee. Go to http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-102.pdf or visit www.uscis.gov/ for replacement information.

Social Security Card  
Contact the Social Security Administration directly at (1800.772.1213) or visit their website www.socialsecurity.gov for instructions for applying for a replacement card.

Insurance Card
Contact HTP @ 404 843 0688, during normal office hours for a replacement card.